The November 10 show at Strange Brew in Norwich has been cancelled as the venue’s new location is not ready to open.
Our hearts ache with the passing of our brother Vinnie Mannocchi. He was not only our official road manager and keyboard tech, but he was such a funny, loud, kind, genuine person.. We send our condolences out to his family and the rest of The Station Nation grieving over this. We are right here with you – Read more
We are so pleased to announce our friends Max Creek will be playing NEW YEAR’S EVE at Toad’s Place in New Haven, CT, with special guests Creamery Station! Come ring in 2018 the jammiest, funkiest way ever!
Tickets on sale NOW! Link: –> http://bit.ly/MC_NYE17
300 York ST. New Haven CT 06511. $25. All ages, Doors: 7 PM.
Creamery Station is a Connecticut based band who take multiple styles of music, such as jam, blues, rock, and bluegrass, and mixes it together into what is guaranteed a thrilling live experience you won’t be able to get enough of!
- Dylan Kader -vocals, mandolin, guitar, percussion
- Harry Cooper – vocals, drums
- Jim Kader – guitar
- Don DeStefano – Harmonica
- Dan Raucci – bass
- Michael Ryan – Percussion
- Jon Truelson – vocals, keyboard
Soulful, Bluesy, Roots Jam Music
Hometown: Bethany, Connecticut
Our Extended Family:
- Vinnie Mannocchi
- Alex Wu – Bass
- Doug Daniells – slide guitar
- Felicia Renee March – vocals
- Pat Haddon – bass
- Bobby Pickett – violin, lap steel, vocals, crowd control
- Hope Dean – flute
- Dan “Case of Space” Howard – Liquid Lights
- Sean Morse – Video Production
- Jerry the Alien – Extraterrestrial Relations
- The Creamery Crew: Vinnie Mannocchi. Matt Reger , Ben, Brian, Jason Royster, Jake, Amanda, Al, Ken Kader, and all of our friends who support us in so many ways including logistics, publicity, promotion and artwork – not to mention: feeding the goats.