Wormtown 2017 Encore – Audio recording – Live – 9/15/17 5:10 PM – Vernville Stage – Camp Kee-wan-ee – Greenfield, Massachusetts
The Station Nation at Wormtown 2017
Creamery Station is proud to announce we will be playing an acoustic set to open up for the phenomenal Melvin Seals and JGB this October when they head to The Warehouse FTC in Fairfield, CT. This will be an amazing show and you shouldn’t miss it! Melvin Seals & JGB is an experience that will blow you away and we couldn’t be happier to share the stage with them. Click here for details.
Creamery Station will be heading to the 413 area code to play a special “Watkins Glenn” Halloween costume set where we will be intertwining the music of the infamous show where the dead, the allman brothers, and the band all played together.
Disc Jam Music Festival friends and all music lovers; don’t sleep on this; IT WILL SELL OUT! Only ~200 tickets to be sold and it will be an overnight excursion for the record books. No tickets at the gate
Creamery Station is a Connecticut based band who take multiple styles of music, such as jam, blues, rock, and bluegrass, and mixes it together into what is guaranteed a thrilling live experience you won’t be able to get enough of!
- Dylan Kader -vocals, mandolin, guitar, percussion
- Harry Cooper – vocals, drums
- Jim Kader – guitar
- Don DeStefano – Harmonica
- Dan Raucci – bass
- Michael Ryan – Percussion
- Jon Truelson – vocals, keyboard
Soulful, Bluesy, Roots Jam Music
Hometown: Bethany, Connecticut
Our Extended Family:
- Alex Wu – Bass
- Doug Daniells – slide guitar
- Felicia Renee March – vocals
- Pat Haddon – bass
- Bobby Pickett – violin, lap steel, vocals, crowd control
- Hope Dean – flute
- Dan “Case of Space” Howard – Liquid Lights
- Sean Morse – Video Production
- Jerry the Alien – Extraterrestrial Relations
- The Creamery Crew: Vinnie Mannocchi. Matt Reger , Ben, Brian, Jason Royster, Jake, Amanda, Al, Ken Kader, and all of our friends who support us in so many ways including logistics, publicity, promotion and artwork – not to mention: feeding the goats.