THIS FRIDAY! (June 30th 8:00 PM)
We are heading to The Acoustic in Black Rock with our good friends The Alpaca Gnomes Trio opening up the night and A Case Of Space on liquid lights.
To make it even more special, we have Saxophone extraordinaire John Collinge and Trombone expert Marshall Rauh sitting in on some songs with us. And this whole thing is only $5! So come early to catch our Gnomies play at 9pm followed by two cream sets with all sorts of sit ins!
Creamery Station is a Connecticut based band who take multiple styles of music, such as jam, blues, rock, and bluegrass, and mixes it together into what is guaranteed a thrilling live experience you won’t be able to get enough of!
- Dylan Kader -vocals, mandolin, guitar, percussion
- Harry Cooper – vocals, drums
- Jim Kader – guitar
- Don DeStefano – Harmonica
- Dan Raucci – bass
- Michael Ryan – Percussion
- Jon Truelson – vocals, keyboard
Soulful, Bluesy, Roots Jam Music
Hometown: Bethany, Connecticut
Our Extended Family:
- Doug Daniells – slide guitar
- Felicia Renee March – vocals
- Pat Haddon – bass
- Bobby Pickett – violin, lap steel, vocals, crowd control
- Hope Dean – flute
- Dan “Case of Space” Howard – Liquid Lights
- Sean Morse – Video Production
- Jerry the Alien – Extraterrestrial Relations
- The Creamery Crew: Vinnie Mannocchi. Matt Reger , Ben, Brian, Jason Royster, Jake, Amanda, Al, Ken Kader, and all of our friends who support us in so many ways including logistics, publicity, promotion and artwork – not to mention: feeding the goats.