Creamery Station is proud to announce we will be playing an acoustic set to open up for the phenomenal Melvin Seals and JGB this October when they head to The Warehouse FTC in Fairfield, CT. This will be an amazing show and you shouldn’t miss it! Melvin Seals & JGB is an experience that will blow you away and we couldn’t be happier to share the stage with them. Click here for details.
Creamery Station is a Connecticut based band who take multiple styles of music, such as jam, blues, rock, and bluegrass, and mixes it together into what is guaranteed a thrilling live experience you won’t be able to get enough of!
- Dylan Kader -vocals, mandolin, guitar, percussion
- Harry Cooper – vocals, drums
- Jim Kader – guitar
- Don DeStefano – Harmonica
- Dan Raucci – bass
- Michael Ryan – Percussion
- Jon Truelson – vocals, keyboard
Soulful, Bluesy, Roots Jam Music
Hometown: Bethany, Connecticut
Our Extended Family:
- Doug Daniells – slide guitar
- Felicia Renee March – vocals
- Pat Haddon – bass
- Bobby Pickett – violin, lap steel, vocals, crowd control
- Hope Dean – flute
- Dan “Case of Space” Howard – Liquid Lights
- Sean Morse – Video Production
- Jerry the Alien – Extraterrestrial Relations
- The Creamery Crew: Vinnie Mannocchi. Matt Reger , Ben, Brian, Jason Royster, Jake, Amanda, Al, Ken Kader, and all of our friends who support us in so many ways including logistics, publicity, promotion and artwork – not to mention: feeding the goats.