At The Rusty Nail – Stowe, VT
Pacific Standard Tavern – New Haven, CT (11/17/17) – SOLD OUT SHOW!
Thank you so much to everybody that came out for this one; we had a blast. We will be back at PST in New Haven on 1/20/18 for a full night of music with A Case Of Space on liquid light projections, so make sure to put it in your calendars!
Our hearts ache with the passing of our brother Vinnie Mannocchi. He was not only our official road manager and keyboard tech, but he was such a funny, loud, kind, genuine person.. We send our condolences out to his family and the rest of The Station Nation grieving over this. We are right here with you – Read more
Creamery Station is a Connecticut based band who take multiple styles of music, such as jam, blues, rock, and bluegrass, and mixes it together into what is guaranteed a thrilling live experience you won’t be able to get enough of!
- Dylan Kader -vocals, mandolin, guitar, percussion
- Harry Cooper – vocals, drums
- Jim Kader – guitar
- Don DeStefano – Harmonica
- Jeff King – bass
- Michael Ryan – Percussion
- Jon Truelson – vocals, keyboard
Soulful, Bluesy, Roots Jam Music
Hometown: Bethany, Connecticut
Our Extended Family:
- Vinnie Mannocchi
- Coratio StJernquist – Stage Management / Keyboard Tech
- Alex Wu – Bass
- Doug Daniells – slide guitar
- Felicia Renee March – vocals
- Pat Haddon – bass
- Bobby Pickett – violin, lap steel, vocals, crowd control
- Hope Dean – flute
- Dan “Case of Space” Howard – Liquid Lights
- Dan Raucci – bass
- Sean Morse – Video Production
- Jerry the Alien – Extraterrestrial Relations
- The Creamery Crew: Vinnie Mannocchi. Coratio StJernquist, Matt Reger , Ben, Brian, Jason Royster, Jake, Amanda, Al, Ken Kader, and all of our friends who support us in so many ways including logistics, publicity, promotion and artwork – not to mention: feeding the goats.